Welcome to Serpmarker!
Our simple guide below will teach you how to set-up your first project and be on your way.
- First off, click on the ‘New Project’ button as illustrated here. This will bring you to enter your project name and tags.
- Now you have created a ‘blank’ project so we’re going to add some keywords and URLs in for Serpmarker to track. Click on the ‘new keyword’ button as illustrated here
- Now you can select the different sub-engines of google to track (Search, Images, News) or even Youtube. Next, enter in your URL (with http:// for Search, Images and News) and Video ID for Youtube (e.g Your URL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZE-0JsQNNg , Key in: KZE-0JsQNNg and list of keywords to be tracked.
- You can select the Google region (default is the United States), language and also type of device tracked.
- You’re done! Your new project is now up and Serpmarker will automatically track the rankings for you.
- You can manually refresh the rankings by clicking on the ‘Refresh’ button illustrated here. You can share your ranking results with others with Serpmarker’s Shareview feature. It features both viewable and non-viewable links to your choice.
- There are a few other value added features of Serpmarker which you could explore on your own, including the Site Explorer, Reporting features & white-labelled reporting, Keyword Finder & Site Auditor.